I have spent the better part of the last week thinking about 2014 and all it had to offer, as I’m sure you have as well. It’s been awhile since I posted anything so as I was un-decorating the tree (by myself, with no help, as I’m sure most of you Mamas out there experienced) I thought about what I wanted to share. How about a Top 10 Moments of 2014? Well, I think I already shared many highlights with you and Mama K has done a great job of keeping you updated on our recent escapades. I learned a lot about running this year- how about a quick summary? Again, every magazine cover right now is adorned with information about diet and exercise- I certainly wouldn’t be telling you anything that isn’t currently at your fingertips. So, I am settling on giving you my wish list for 2015. A list of what I am hoping for, for you, in the New Year.
– I hope you undertake something you thought you would NEVER do. Start running. Sign up for a race. Sign up for a race that is further than you ever thought you would run. Sign up for a race that requires you to swim, or ride a bike, or do something that scares you and makes your heart beat a little fast when you think about it. No matter how big or how small you think it is, just do it;
– I hope you bring a buddy along for the ride. I can guarantee you will have more fun than you can imagine;
– I hope you meet some new buddies along the way;
– I hope you learn something about yourself along your journey. I am tempted to say that it’s impossible not to;
– I hope you buy yourself some really cool workout clothes. You know the saying, look good, feel good;
– And I REALLY hope you share your thoughts, your fears, your journeys and your SUCCESSES with all the Soleful Mamas out there!
And I hope you leave us a comment and let us know how you plan to blaze your trail of awesomeness in 2015!