Spring is finally here. FINALLY! But we’re already planning for a fun winter getaway for in 2018! Are you ready for a fully loaded, girls weekend retreat to beat the blahs? Yeah, we thought so. Mark your calendar for February 23-27, 2018 so you can join us in Florida for the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend!
Run Disney’s website says it all:
“It’s a royal celebration and you’re invited to join the Disney Princesses for all the fun during the 10th Anniversary of the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and the 5th Anniversary of the Disney Fairy Tale Challenge. It’s a storybook weekend chock full of magical runs, spectacular surprises, amazing sights, plenty of Disney entertainment, exclusive 10th Anniversary Finisher medals and much, much more! Princesses of every age are invited to join the festivities. Best of all, your favorite Disney Princesses will be cheering you on along the way!”
You can’t miss this!
There are only 12 spots available for our weekend retreat. So think about it, but act fast! Your Fairy Godmothers (Soleful Mamas) have taken care of EVERYTHING so you can enjoy the following:
- 4 full days of magical memory making, extreme fun, feelings of badass girl power, rest and relaxation!
- Entry into Disney’s Fairytale Challenge or Half Marathon complete with a champagne celebration after the race!
- New to running or a little nervous to try this out? No worries! Walk, run, and photograph your way through the event(s)! It’s a perfect course for beginner walkers and veteran racers alike.
- Coaching and training beginning November 2017 to achieve your goal of 13.1 or 19.3 miles.
- Private Facebook group for all attendees so we can get to know each other and for training.
- A team t-shirt & goodie bag (we love giving surprises!).
- A 9 bedroom house rental in Champion’s Gate Resort in Davenport Florida (GORGEOUS!) complete with a pool, hot tub, sunshine, lounge chairs, and resort amenities. Everything you need for fun AND relaxation.
- A well stocked kitchen with delicious, healthy meals prepared by your Fairy Godmothers to keep you fueled for the weekend. No cleaning up after dinner for you, we are at your service!
- Transportation all around Florida once we’re there. Lucky you!
- Airfare to/from Philadelphia International Airport.
- Limo pickup and drop off (to/from the airport from our meeting point) so we can travel in absolute style and total relaxation. #worthit
THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT GETAWAY (single attendee): $1,299 per person – trade in your Swiffer, laundry baskets, Clorox wipes, and dish rags for this magical weekend that includes the Disney Princess Half Marathon race entry (13.1 miles) and all of the comforts listed above.
THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT CHALLENGE (single attendee): $1,475 per person – get away from it all and do something extraordinary…run two races and earn 3 insanely beautiful medals! This magical weekend getaway includes your entry into the Fairy Tale Challenge, which is a 10K race on Saturday morning and the Princess Half Marathon on Sunday morning. It’s SUPER FUN and you will never regret signing up for this incredible experience.
Grab your Sole Sister, register together, and save $50 each! Anna & Elsa style. 🙂
Retreat Details & Terms
Ready to register?
- Email us with your intention and the package you are interested in.
- Upon receiving your email, we’ll send you a registration form and waiver. These are due back to us by April 15, 2017.
- A $400 non-refundable deposit is due by April 20, 2017. This is to secure your race entry and your room in the house. This non-refundable deposit is because we are following Disney’s policy of no refunds or transfers of entries. All race entries are submitted to Disney on May 2, 2017.
- Once we receive your registration and non-refundable deposit we will begin your arrangements. On May 3, 2017 you will receive notification of your next steps.
- Full payment is due by December 31, 2017. You are able to pay in installments with subsequent payments being processed through the original payment method (unless we are notified of other arrangements needing to be made). Payments will be processed on the following timeline:
- July 31, 2017: $400
- October 31, 2017: $400
- December 31, 2017: remaining balance
- Cancellation Policy: You will not be charged for the last three installments of your payments if Soleful Mamas is notified in writing of your cancellation by July 30, 2017. July 31st payments are to secure airfare for all participants. Should you need to cancel your trip September 1st or after, you will receive your airfare information and will be able to transfer it as you wish.
- EXTRAS! Beer, wine, and champagne at the house are included in your getaway package. There will be opportunities to do extra activities such as Disney Springs for lunch and shopping after packet pick up. You’ll need extra spending money for these fun things should you decide to go. Also, we won’t stop you, but you are on your own should you decide to buy a big fancy, fruity cocktail at the resort.
- Give us a call or send an email with any questions!